This page has moved to http://blogs.oracle.com/jobsatoracle/ Oracle APAC Recuitment FY09 Meetings

Oracle Corporation is Hiring

Oracle Corporation has a dedicated Global Team of Recruiters who are responsible for identifying and bringing talented individuals into Oracle. This Blog gives people an insight into what it is like to work at Oracle and provide an avenue to explore opportunities with us. Enquiries can be made to david.talamelli@oracle.com


Subscribe to Oracle Corporation Recruitment Blog

Oracle Recruitment Topics

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oracle APAC Recuitment FY09 Meetings

I have just returned from Thailand where I have had the opportunity to meet my colleagues and fellow Oracle Recruiters from our Singapore, China, India, Australia and Philippines offices.

I feel lucky to be working in such a great team and in such a dynamic and progressive thinking company. After meeting everyone from Oracle Recruitment and seeing first hand how they do what they do I have learned so much and have put on my thinking cap.

It was interesting to note that for all the different locations that we recuit in whether it is New Zealand, India or Hong Kong the same principles apply. As Oracle's Recruitment Team we are tasked to find the right people for the jobs we have open, but I think it is equally important to find the right job for the people we talk to. If we can achieve that I think we set up a winning situation for everyone involved.

I will update more in the coming days including some of the roles we actively recruitng for.

Thanks;

David Talamelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Software Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs