This page has moved to http://blogs.oracle.com/jobsatoracle/ New Section: What it is like working at Oracle

Oracle Corporation is Hiring

Oracle Corporation has a dedicated Global Team of Recruiters who are responsible for identifying and bringing talented individuals into Oracle. This Blog gives people an insight into what it is like to work at Oracle and provide an avenue to explore opportunities with us. Enquiries can be made to david.talamelli@oracle.com


Subscribe to Oracle Corporation Recruitment Blog

Oracle Recruitment Topics

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Section: What it is like working at Oracle

Hi all,

I mentioned earlier that I wanted to give people some insight into what it is like to work here at Oracle. With all the new industries and solutions we now offer and work in we have a number of Business Units in Oracle who all work together to provide solutions to our customers.

What I am plan to do is provide a quick overview on what it is like to work with some of the Business Groups in Oracle that I deal with. I have created a new tab on this Blog below titled "What it is like working at Oracle".

Here, I plan to explain what some of our Business Groups do and what makes it exciting to work in each group. The first group I have written about is our Applications Business Development Team. They are a great group of people I really enjoy working with.

I hope you like this new section and feel free to let me know your thoughts, questions, etc....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Software Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs